X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Griz054
    • Oct 2004

Logo and button gifs

I ran the upgrade scripts to take my database from 2.3.5 to 3.0.3

It appears that the only problem with it was that none of the gif images as part of the basic vBulletin style made it into the images directory. I can upload other styles and they display properly but nothing looks right with the default style.

I did revert all my saved stlyes to the basic stuff trying to fix the problem. No go.

1) Is the basic 3.0 style available for download?

2) This liquid grey is very good looking. Is it available for download?

I've been over to the download section and I didn't see them..but it's late and I could be really stupid right now too. Thanks for any help.

Griz
  • Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager
    • Jul 2000

1. The basic style is what you get when you install vB3. Create a new style and choose no parent style. This will be the default 'basic' style.

2. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119157
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Griz054
      • Oct 2004

Thanks Steve,

It still didn't work. It looks like that particular portion of the upgrade script didn't copy over the gif files into the directories. I hate the idea of individually copying them over from an existing vb3 page but I may be forced to do so.

(The upgrade scripted glitched somewhere on the guy that first ran it and I had to "force" it to upgrade and that may be the cause of the problems.)

If someone could zip up the contents of their images directory and fire it to me at [email protected], I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks.

Griz

Comment

• Steve Machol
        Former Customer Support Manager
        • Jul 2000

The upgrade script does not copy the image files. You need to do this manually.

Also it is illegal for anyone to send you vB files. Please don't ask for them. You can download the zip file again and this will include all the default images.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

• Griz054
          • Oct 2004

Ok...thanks Steve...I've got the zip file. I'll unzip it and copy them over. Thanks for the help.

Didn't mean to violate any rules asking for the image files...sorry.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...